How it Works.
We will open dialogue with MultiComfort for your architect and principal contractor. They will work on the design specification, order the prefabricated home components and project manage on-site construction.
We can help organise the logistics of delivery and importation and also arrange a team of specialist fitters who work with your principal constructor on the initial stage of construction.
Our approach is flexible, fast and budget- orientated – we can help deliver wind and watertight homes in a fraction of standard construction times.
Once both parties have agreed on the contract to supply your new home, there are several recommended third-party contractors and companies that will help you guide you through the process of the delivery and installation of your home or development.
- Logistics of delivery and importation from Poland to your site
- Groundworks by an approved contractor understanding CLT developments
- Installation of CLT Panels by an approved contractor understanding CLT developments
- Plumbing & Electrics by an approved contractor understanding CLT developments
- Structural Engineering by an approved Structural Engineer understanding CLT developments
- SER Certification by an approved Structural Engineer understanding CLT developments
It isn’t just your development that can benefit from the saving on costs. Our sister company Natural Interiors Limited works alongside Natural Homes to deliver outstanding interior design solutions for its clients.
Strongly connected to a wide selection of admired multi-national home interior companies, we offer clients advice, recommendations and designs for furnishing new Natural Home products. Specialisms include windows and doors, tiles and flooring, kitchens, bathrooms, furniture and home furnishing accessories.
Why Choose Natural Homes.
Natural Homes work with clients every step of the way towards realising their requirements – a new Island home or group of homes built with outstanding qualities.
Through our exclusive agreement with the leading international CLT (Cross Laminated Timber) home manufacturer, we have access to help you choose from a wide range of MultiComfort products. From the outset, we work closely with our clients to understand their plans and requirements.
We are with you every step of the way.