Effective date: March 1, 2023
Natural Homes Limited are committed to managing our business in an environmentally responsible manner and minimising our environmental impact.
We ensure we monitor our use of raw materials, energy and supplies and promote environmental awareness to our clients, recommending alternatives and encouraging sustainable and ethical business models.
We constantly endeavour to identify and purchase environmentally preferable supplies and services for all our daily operational needs whenever this is economically feasible.
Wherever possible, we will strive to minimise pollution and waste, conserve energy and water, protect habitat, support renewable energy resources, buy environmentally friendly products, and encourage environmentally preferable transportation.
- All waste materials are recycled, including cardboard and even the wood from the delivery pallets.
- To discourage paper waste, our E-mail footer states, ‘consider the environment before printing this e-mail’.
- Our paper is shredded and recycled in the office, and printer cartridges are returned for recycling.
- We do not buy bottled water. We have a water filter machine and reusable glasses.
- To conserve energy, our office lights, computers and air conditioning units are switched off at night and at weekends.
- 80% of our workforce cycle, walk or use public transport to get to and from the office.
- We work with our clients to minimise their environmental impacts, encouraging the use of eco-friendly products and working with them to develop their eco credentials, such as through the attainment of Green Tourism status.
- We work with clients to supply eco-active solutions.